Monday 8 June 2015

OIL PULLING

Whyyyy does everything go wrong at once? If you read this post here you'll know that I started using Coconut Oil recently and wanted to try Oil Pulling for two weeks to see the results. Week one went amazingly and the results where amazing but along came week two and I've got my first ever cold sore - gross I know. It's painful, it burns, and generally just ugly af. So I can only give you my one week update as my mouth currently feels like its falling apart and I definitely don't want to put it all over the internet.


Hopefully I can start Oil Pulling again when I'm feeling better and share some more in depth results with you again. Head to my Bloglovin page to stay up to date with all my posts!

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig