Wednesday 1 April 2015

ALOE ALOE



I sometimes wonder if I've been living under a rock when I miss the release of products like this. A moisturiser in a CAN, who knew Vaseline made things other than lip balm? Now after a bit of research it seems these have been out for quite a while now but as you can tell this is the first time I've picked it up. All I can say is that it is an absolute God send as I always apply too much moisturiser and spend the following 15 mins waiting like a slug for it to sink in. There where a couple of types but I got the Aloe Vera scented one which is super fresh and the smell doesn't linger for ages either. Definitely a 10/10 product! Have you tried any of the Vaseline Spray and Go products?

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig