Tuesday 15 March 2016

PET PEEVES AT THE GYM

I'm writing this as I tuck into my over night oats after a crazy session at the gym and I've decided that there are a lot of things that irritate me at the gym, so say hello to my pet peeves! Be sure to Tweet me if you feel the same, I'd love to hear what annoys other people!

Image: Pinterest

1. People who wear the wrong workout gear. Trust me, those Timberlands and snapbacks are not helping you workout. You look like a tool.

2. The guys that "spot" each other but infact just sit around on Tinder matching with anyone and everyone that shows up, and talking about how much of a "lad" they are.

3. People who don't clean the equipment. You wouldn't dribble on a table and not clean it up, so don't put your sweaty back on the benches and then up and leave..

4. Equipment hoarders. They sit on the floor, take one of everything (surprisingly in every weight you require), and use none of it. Please just take one thing at a time if you're not going to use it all.

5. The kind of people who stand in the mirrors and take pictures of themself. Can you not wait until you get home?

6. The Grunters.. I say no more.

7. Not re-racking weights or putting things back where they belong. Everyone in this gym knows where the things are that they want - weights do not belong dumped in a corner, don't be lazy.

8. The children.. Now I'd love to know if it's just me that witnesses this - but my gym at the moment is full of 17 (ish) year olds, messing around and standing on machines together, and just generally getting in the way. How do you find the money for a gym membership!? Someone explain please.

9. Those women who turn up to the gym with their group of friends and take up a tonne of treadmills, walking for 20 mins at the slowest speed talking about their lives like Desperate Housewives. Would you like me to get you a cup of tea to go with that intense workout?

10. And finally.. The thing I noticed for the first time today. The starer. Yep you heard that right! As I was doing my abs workout today, each time I sat up, this guy was just sat staring at me. Worrying - I know.

Let me know your thoughts and pet peeves in the comments and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more fitness updates!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig