Saturday 30 March 2019

A TASTE OF MY LIFE

It's no secret that everyone loves a cocktail now and then (if you don't, who even are you?), and something I've not previously discussed is my career and all the fun stuff I get to do on the side! Besides my full time job, I help out with my brother's mobile cocktail bar - Piano Bar Events. I run the social media pages, support at events and help out with drinks development.

We recently had some professional photos taken for our upcoming Spring Cocktail Soiree, and I thought I'd take the opportunity to tell you a little bit about what we do and where we came from. 




Piano Bar Events started up with an old piano, an idea and a whole lot of family contribution. We set up our Piano Bar at a whole range of events, create and serve classic cocktails, some of our own creations and also design cocktails specific for a guests event. I love the flexibility of helping out and having our own goals for the year, yet still being able to have a lovely impact during people's celebrations. 

I've popped in some photos above of a couple of my favourite drinks from our recent shoot, the "Italian Blush" and "Cured in New York". Head over to the Instagram page for more details on how we make our drinks, and follow our journey! We've got some super exciting public events coming up, and we'd love to have you attend if you're in the area. 

If you like this kind of snippet into my non-work, non-house-moving, non-fitness life then let me know in the comments and I'll keep the content coming! 

Charlotte. X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig