Thursday 31 December 2015

A NEW YEARS PROMISE

So before I started typing this post, I had a little bit of time to reflect and to consider all the amazing things that have happened to me this year, from incredible blog opportunities, career promotions, having a beautiful home and a faultless group of friends and family it really has been great. However, it was then that I got a bit emotional and realised that throughout this year I've let so many other great things slip the net because I've struggled to balance my work and social life. It's a lot easier said than done, to simply "make time" and as I write this I'm still not too sure how I'm going to get my shit together in 2016 but I'm so done with being fed up and not putting myself and my health first, and that my friends has gotta change.



This isn't me trying to say that in 2016 I'm totally re-inventing myself, but I've made myself a promise to just generally try and be happier. I'm going to make sure I'm more financially stable, take breaks when I need them, and get my ass back to the gym. Focus on my blog more and really try to grow my YouTube channel, because doing this kind of thing is such a release from a hard day at work or an argument with someone you care about.

I love you all so much and can't thank you enough for the fantastic opportunities you have given me.


See ya later 2015!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig