Friday 19 December 2014

GATSBY INSPIRATION

This year is the one where me and most of my friends turn 21, and in January sees the turn of one of my closest friends Emma. The theme has been set as Great Gatsby and we have had months of notice however I'm only now looking for a dress and deserve a slap on the wrist. There are tonnes of great places to find flapper style/1920s themed dresses but I need your help to narrow down my options from the ones below. (Ive even managed to persuade my boyfriend into wearing semi co-ordinated outfits when I find one!)



If any of you have been to this kind of party before please leave links to where you got your outfits in the comments! Follow me on Instagram to keep up to date with my hunt.

Charlotte x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig