Sunday 13 September 2020

IS THIS STILL A THING?

I haven't posted on this blog since December 2019, and it got me thinking if blogging is still a thing? Do people still read the content? Or has Instagram now taken over with a sea of beautiful images that we all spend way too long scrolling through.. 

I'm managing several social media accounts now, (shameless plug here feel free to follow: @atnorthwoodfalls, @pianobarevents, @the.gardencabin, my own obvs @charlotterumsby and soon to take over @realpointproperty) and juggling all of these as well as my full time job and life in a whole can be super challenging. 

I logged back into my blog account this morning and saw that people are still viewing my posts on a daily basis so what I really want to know is, why? 

What is it you're looking for? Do you still read blog posts or did you stumble across my blog from Google? Let me know in the comments box. 

Until i figure my sh*t out, here's some really nice photos from recent work things I've been doing. Enjoy!
Charlotte X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig