Wednesday 25 May 2016

TRIED AND TESTED: NANDO'S SUMMER MENU

Take a moment to imagine my face when one of my fellow Hull Bloggers asked me if I wanted to go and try out the new Summer menu at Nandos last week.. Then imagine my face when this was brought over to our table.. 


The night started off by being introduced to the new Summer spritzers which are a similar idea to Sangria but much lighter. There's a choice of white, red and rose and are all under £10, finished off with tonnes of fresh fruit. With only 250ml of wine per jug, you're still safe to drive afterwards as well, winner winner! This was swiftly followed by the new sharing platters that are served on Nando's own handmade ceramic plates which where gorgeous! Myself and one of the other girls shared this platter to ourselves. Perfectly cooked chicken as always, sweet potato wedges, mixed grilled vegetables, and a lighter take on their original coleslaw, finished off with a side of multi grains. I didn't think for a moment I would have enjoyed the multi grains but they where to die for! A perfect mix of wheat berry, freekah, red quinoa, edamame beans, cannelloni beans, the list goes on. If you try one thing this season you have to try these. They come in regular, large and Nandino portions.

If that wasn't enough, we then indulged on the salted caramel and peri-peri brownies. They're the perfect size and come with vanilla gelado for an extra £1.50, making the perfect combination. Good food, and great company - what else can I ask for?

A huge thank you to Callum from Nando's for organising the event for us - it's safe to say we will all be back soon. Keep an eye out on my YouTube channel for some footage of the evening!



*This post was in collaboration with Nandos for their Summer menu launch paid for via meal expenses, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig