Monday 8 February 2016

DREAMING OF SUMMER

As I sit writing this it's blowing an absolute gale outside and pouring with rain, however that doesn't stop me browsing the internet for Instagram perfect bikinis and boho holiday wear for my trip to Majorca in April. However, the one thing I always struggle with is sunglasses, because I have high cheek and brow bones I never seem to be able to find a pair that are comfortable and suit my long head!


I was contacted by Sunglasses Shop a while back and asked if I wanted to review a pair of their London Retro sunglasses range, and as it was during Autumn, they never really got a full trial but after trying a few outfits with them I'm in love! I went with the tortoise shell style and they're the perfect shade for my skin tone, and with a tan I can image they will look fantastic. They've got the ideal amount of tint, to avoid any of that unattractive squinting in the sun and of course they'll protect your eyes from the UV rays.

If you want to check out their full range, just click this link! Have you got a holiday booked for this year yet? I'd love to hear where you're travelling to in the comments.


*This product was sent to me to review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig