Wednesday 27 January 2016

HOW TO: PROTEIN PANCAKES

If you saw my last post here about eating alternative snacks/meals in order to get into shape this year, you'll know that this is going to be a little series I'm starting to hopefully motivate myself and you guys if you need that extra little kick up the bum to get toned for summer!

I've got so many events to look forward to this year and one of them is a holiday to Majorca with my mum in April, and I wanna be looking and feeling a little better than I do currently. So healthy eating combined with working out whenever I get the chance will hopefully have the desired effects!

So without further wait, let me introduce you to Protein Pancakes. Holy smokes. If you can't tell already the main thing I struggle with is my sweet tooth, but these are ideal for that! I either have them for breakfast on my days off or as a snack after a serious gym session.




To make these pancakes, you will need:

50g Oats
Milk (of your preference)
Protein Powder - Vanilla
Peanut Butter
2 Eggs

For toppings:

Natural Yoghurt
Nuts, Seeds and Fruit are optional!

Chuck it all in a blender or smoothie maker to combine all the ingredients and cook as you would a normal pancake! I find that adding a tiny bit of coconut oil to the pan first makes them cook perfectly.

I'd absolutely love it if you guys tried out this recipe and let me know how you got on! Be sure to tag me on Instagram, or Tweet me and I'll reply to every comment and post!

P.S If you want more fitness goodness check out my recent YouTube video featuring all my fitness faves!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig