Friday 6 November 2015

MADE X UNBOXED


A few months back, I was contacted by the amazingly talented people at Made.com and asked if I, yes me (!) - wanted to try out some of their home ware. Now if any of you know me personally, you'll know that the little interior designer wannabe inside of me did a few hundred thousand cartwheels at the thought of collaborating with such an amazing home ware company so of course I jumped at the chance.

I picked out this amazing sofa bed which has already had its fair share of use from friends and family, (no doubt after a few too many glasses of wine) and everyone has complimented on how comfy it is. Whats even better, is that when it's not being used as a bed it fits in perfectly with the rest of my style and colour theme. A few months down the line and Made.com sent a photographer round who managed to get some awesome shots of the little place I call home, (thanks Sam if you're reading) and I'm now featured on the Made X Unboxed page on their website.

I highly suggest you go and check our some of the stuff on Made.com especially if you've recently moved house or even if you just fancy treating yourself. Everything is really affordable and so well made that I can't wait to buy more additions for my flat. Aaaaand finally, if you sign up to their newsletter you also get a £10 off voucher - who doesn't love a discount?
*Some of these products where sent to me to review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig