Saturday 21 November 2015

GOCUSTOMIZED


After dropping my iPhone 6 a few months ago, I became super paranoid about ever smashing the screen again. When did phones become to expensive to repair!? So I was obviously very excited when GoCustomized got in touch with me and wanted to send me one of their cases to try.

You can either personalize your own case by uploading an image or you can use one of their popular designs that are pre-loaded onto the website. I opted to upload my own image which was one I found online a few weeks ago and the print has transferred perfectly! I expected the text to have pixelated a bit but it's exactly the same as the image I uploaded and it only took a couple of days to arrive which was fantastic considering GoCustomized are based in The Netherlands and Belgium. The only downside to the case is that compared to the Apple one I have at the moment it is really slippy which makes me super nervous about balancing it on the arm of the sofa or even holding it in my accident prone hands! Make sure you check out their Instagram page for updates on new designs and inspiration for designs of your own.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin' to stay up to date with my posts!


*Some of these products where sent to me to review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig