Tuesday 17 November 2015

GIVING BACK WITH LUXÊMME

Today's post is a little different from the usual ones you might see around this time of year, simply because I'm sure we can all relate to feeling the pressure when it comes to buying fantastic gifts for our loved ones even if we maybe cant afford to do so. That's where Luxemme want to help out, they are giving all of my readers and followers the chance to receive £15 worth of free Christmas vouchers, simply by following them on social media and clicking on this link here. The vouchers can be personalized to whoever you wish to give them to, and can be used on any purchase via their website.

They have a tonne of beautiful pieces to chose from, making them ideal for New Years parties, or even just as a little treat. I personally love their array of jumpsuits - they're perfect for Autumn/Winter and they have an awesome range, including culotte and wide legged ones for a more casual style, but also smart and tailored ones for a more corporate look. I'm also a huge fan of their dresses, and I already have my eye on a couple that I think will be perfect for upcoming parties! 


Will you be claiming your vouchers this year?

F - facebook.com/luxemme/posts/959608917443038
T- twitter.com/luxemme/status/664738029945364480
I - instagram.com/p/9-t8cFuxnT/



*This was a collaboration post with Luxemme, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig