Monday 10 August 2015

#LADBROKESLADIESDAY OUTFIT

A few days ago I got a very exciting email pop into my inbox, inviting me and some other local bloggers to the Ladies Day event at Doncaster Racecourse in September and of course I jumped at the opportunity! I'm usually really bad at planning an outfit and always seem to leave it until last minute. That was until we where set a challenge to see who could plan the best outfit for the day, so here's mine - enjoy!


It won't come as a surprise that I headed straight to Asos in hope of finding something Ladies Day appropriate but also sticking with my style. I allllwwaays struggle wearing mega girly outfits for days like this as I prefer more clean cut minimal pieces but this is what I came up with.

I went with the rust coloured dress as it's feminine but will also see me into Autumn/Winter, teamed with these beautiful KG heels, plenty of silver rings and the amazing Quay sunglasses. And of course with it being the UK, it's always safe to have a cover up in the form of this suede tassel jacket - although I already own one if you've seen this post!

Are any of you going to the #LadbrokesLadiesDay? Be sure to follow me on Instagram to stay up to date! http://sports.ladbrokes.com/sports-central/st-leger-festival/index.html

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig