Monday 3 August 2015

INSTAGRAM BABES PT. 2

I've somehow gone from three scheduled posts a week, to one post if you're lucky. Things are just so crazy for me at the moment. I'm totally over the whole "feeling guilty for not posting phase" and just focusing on maintaining my love for blogging whilst also trying to have a full time adult life.

Seeing as though my Instagram Babes pt.1 post went down so well I thought I would introduce you to some of the gals that I've been loving recently. I'm well and truly obsessed with Instagram and spend most of my spare time just aimlessly scrolling and getting hair, outfit and life inspiration from the people I follow. 

Damselindior:
Jacey is by far my total woman crush at the moment and absolute hair inspiration - and with 209k followers I'm clearly not the only one. If you don't already you gotta go follow her, and check out her blog.  


Teegly:
Teegan is possibly the sweetest Aussie gal that I've seen in the blogging world. She has great style and an even more awesome IG feed.. I warn you now, brace yourself for the best fringe and teeth you've ever seen. 


Erikabowes:
If you can't tell by now, the past few months have involved me scrolling through hair inspiration since I've gone shorter and blonder and Erika's IG has had a huge part to play in that (and now I want to dye my hair ice silver on a daily basis).. Such fab clean outfits, incredible scenic pictures and the most amazing eyes she's got it all. Go have a nosey and thank me later.


Brittanybathgate:
We all follow that one person with amazing fashion that wears all the great outfits that we would never be able to pull off. Yep this is the one, Brittany's total individual style has gained her an impressive 34.8k followers and she's made it into my IG babes!


And there we have it, IG Babes pt.2 completed. Let me know in the comments if there's anything you want to see more of on this blog and I'll try my hardest. Be sure to head over to my Instagram too if you want more updates, @charlrumsby

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig