Friday 26 June 2015

THINGS LIVING ALONE HAS TAUGHT ME



One thing I thought I would find really hard to adapt to was living alone, but it's turned out to be a total life lesson about myself. Buying food for one is apparently super cost effective and it means that all those 3 for 2 deals in Tesco can go straight into the freezer for a later date or until you come up with a fancy recipe.

Bills.... Everyone's worst nightmare. But trust me, when it comes to living alone you know what to expect. I think I have maybe 3 baths a year and I shower really quickly, so goooodddbyyyee sky high water bill. I'm a lot more aware of leaving plug sockets switched on with nothing in them, and leaving lights on when I'm not in the room.. I even feel guilty about leaving my fridge on and my phone charging!

I don't think living alone should be seen as such a daunting change to make, and for any of you out there that are thinking about it any time soon, go for it! Just try not to go too crazy in IKEA in your first week - lessons learned....

Be sure to stay up to date with my posts via Bloglovin!

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig