Monday 18 May 2015

THE PERFECT SUMMER MOCKTAIL




I'm loving doing lifestyle, recipe and home related posts recently but trust me its thirsty work. That's where working in hospitality and being a total foodie comes in helpful when I whisked up this super refreshing mocktail a while back, perfect for warm days.

You will need:
- Crushed ice
- Half a lime
- Elder flower cordial
- Fresh mint
- Sugar syrup (optional)

Fill your glass 3/4 full with crushed ice, (cubed will work exactly the same) add a generous amount of soda, garnish with mint and muddle together. Squeeze in half a fresh lime and a dash of sugar syrup then add an extra sprig of mint for decoration - voila`!

Tag me in your pictures on Instagram if you try this for yourself, I can't wait to hear what you think.

Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig