Wednesday 27 May 2015

OH BOBBI



It's been way over a month since my birthday and somehow during the house move I had managed to totally forget about this amazing Bobbi Brown palette. It was given to me by one of my friends I was absolutely gobsmacked when I opened the little box - lets just say it was a very emotional moment (after a few too many glasses of Prosecco).

The palette consists of 9 neutral colours - 5 shimmer shades and 4 matte shades. They're all absolutely beautiful tones and the colour pay off is unreal, it only takes a minute or so to have created the perfect blend. I used it for the first time the a couple of weeks ago and was totally sold. I've had endless compliments about my eye make up and it's all thanks to these shadows.  It's safe to say this won't be my last Bobbi Brown product and I can't wait to explore more options.

Let me know in the comments if you would like to see some make up looks using this palette, and as always head over to my Bloglovin page if you want updates every time I post.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig