Friday 15 May 2015

EVERYDAY MAKE UP ESSENTIALS




Since when did this space of the internet turn into a lifestyle blog? I rarely seem to be posting about beauty at the moment and I have no idea why! However, I always get a tonne of compliments about my simple everyday make up look so I'm going to share with you which products I use. 

My base always consists of a mix of the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer and the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, mixed together and applied with a beauty blender, followed by a touch of Collection Lasting Perfection concealer under my eyes to brighten the area. I then apply a generous amount of the Topshop Glow highlighter to the tops of my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose and my cupids bow and set everything in place with the Tarte Amazonian Clay Setting Powder. 

Moving onto my eyes, I religiously curl my eyelashes before adding 2 layers of the Maybelline Lash Sensational, and tidying up any mess with a cotton bud. After 21 years of being alive I still can't seem to apply mascara like any other normal human.. I then take my trustworthy Smashbox Pallette and apply a mix of a few colours. The only shadow I haven't used from this pallete is the black at the end because of pure fear but the rest of the shades are all amazing and super pigmented! 

The once I've popped on a bit of my MAC Brow Pencil (I cant remember which because it's rubbed off the packaging) and I'm good to go! Let me know if you'd like to see any other make up looks on here, I'd really like to start taking some action shots too.

P.s I'm super close to 200 followers on Bloglovin so head over there to stay up to date with all my 
posts!

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig