Wednesday 20 May 2015

CREAM PUFF



Now when it comes to lipsticks I can sometimes take the whole "If it ain't MAC send it back" attitude a little too far, and rarely give any other brand a chance just because I know I can rely on their amazing formulas, so it wasn't until I was browsing my local Superdrug the other day when I came across the Collection Cream Puff lip cream and decided to give it a go. It's a similar shade to MAC Pink Plaid but more of a vibrant colour and without the drying effect.

On first impression I wasn't expecting much for the teeny tiny price tag of £2.99  but I was soon convinced otherwise - the super creamy formula leaves you with a matte finish without being drying on the lips making it perfect to chuck in your handbag for those on the go touch ups. The staying power isn't that great but teamed with a good quality lip liner I think we could be on to a real winner!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin to stay up to date with my posts and head over to my Instagram where I post daily!

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig