Friday 29 May 2015

BLACKOUT

Now I know this might sound like a weird topic to be writing about but since moving again I've realized that blackout curtains are an absolute must for me. I'm not the kinda gal that struggles to sleep but if I'm trying to have a Netflix marathon during the day then they are a total God send. I've added a few of my faves below in hope that they help some of you equally as film obsessed guys and gals.


Mink Yorkshire Linen Blackout Curtains - Is it weird to say that you can tell these curtains are high quality just by looking at the picture? They look really heavy and well made, perfect for the bedroom or somewhere that you want a little more privacy but adding a softer, warm toned touch to the room.

Dunelm Grey Curtains - Although a really cool toned colour, these curtains go perfectly with the theme in my living room (tour to follow once complete), and even if I decide to change the colour scheme I know these will still match perfectly. Big shout out to Dunelm for creating such simplistic pieces.

Hillarys Blackout Designs - Who knew it was possible to make curtains glamorous? Hillarys are known for their great designs and although not cheap they would look amazing in any house if you're willing to spend the money! 

Asda Blackout Curtains - These are similar to the Dunelm pair in the price and effect that they give to the room, super streamline and modern with a teeny tiny price tag. 

Be sure to head over to Bloglovin to stay up to date with all my posts! 

Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig