Friday 22 May 2015

AT THE RACES WITH LYST

If you know me personally you'll know that the town I'm from has the most amazing racecourse just outside of the town center, and although I know nothing about betting or horses - I know plenty about getting dressed up and drinking Prosecco with my friends. I've got a couple of race meets coming up soon and I always find planning my outfits in advance a way to ensure the day runs smoother. Lyst is a website where you can scour pieces from all kinds of fashion websites in one place and create the perfect outfit for any event - imagine it as Pinterest meets a personal stylist.


I've created a wishlyst for a day At The Races to give me plenty of choices for the upcoming race meets with pieces from Asos, Mango and high end designers. When you sign up you get to choose your favourite brands and they send you recommended pieces, which is perfect when you're lacking that initial outfit inspiration. It's a great way to save all your outfits in one place and it even gives you the choice to share them on Twitter!

Be sure to stay up to date with my posts on Bloglovin here.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig