Friday 10 April 2015

THE BEST KIND OF WATER



You've taken your make up off, cleansed your face but still feel like you're missing something.. I was in this situation for what seems like forever until I went to the Lush event (the one I've mentioned a thousand times) a few weeks back and was introduced to their Toner Water*. I ummed and ahhed about getting it as I wandered around the shop until one of the lovely ladies popped it in my basket and let me try it for free, winner!

I love how fresh it feels on my skin even if I have removed every last bit of make up and dirt, leaving it no real use. My skin feels plump and smells amazing each time I've used it, I simply just spray a couple of squirts onto 2 cotton pads and run them over my face paying attention to the little nooks and crannys around my nose and jawline.

What do you think to toner waters? Head over to Bloglovin' to stay up to date with all my posts!

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig