Monday 6 April 2015

21 THINGS ABOUT ME


It's my 21st birthday tomorrow and I'm not feeling a creative post so here's 21 things about me that you might not have previously known. 

1. I am unashamedly obsessed with Instagram 
2. I own 21 lipsticks (how convenient)
3. I live in the North East of the UK in a city called Hull
4. I drive a silver Toyota Yaris 
5. White floorboards are my dream in my next house
6. About 85% of my wardrobe is black 
7. I have never owned a £50 note 
8. I wish I owned more trousers rather than jeans
9. If I could only buy clothes from one store it would be ASOS
10. I take pictures of everything, everywhere I go
11. I became single in January and sometimes find it hard to trust people
12. Next year I want to go to the US for 3 weeks
13. I have been blogging since February 2014
14. I had my iPhone 6 for 2 weeks and smashed the screen - uninsured... 
15. I adore vanilla iced lattes 
16. I am completely obsessed with The Vampire Dairies and cant go a day without an episode
17. I am worlds worst baker
18. I travelled Europe in 2013 and with my best friend and it was incredible. 
19. I'm obsessed with Jodie Marsh's abs
20. I would give anything to return to Croatia again.. For the fourth time
21. I love cooking although I don't get much time to do so

I''m hoping I can get some outfit shots from my birthday weekend to share with you because I never usually get the chance.. Go follow me on Instagram for food, selfies and gift pictures if you're into that kinda thing..

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig