Wednesday 25 March 2015

WEEKDAY WIND DOWN


Working in hospitality means my "weekends" always fall mid week, and the days off are never together. So at least once a week I aim to have a complete Netflix filled pamper night. I used to simply take a long shower and blather myself in moisturizer then hop in to bed until I came across this duo. 

My friend Laura hosted an Arbonne night not long ago and I picked up the FC5 foot creme but was forgetting to use it until now. I use it straight after this amazing foot scrub I got from an event night at Lush and my feet feel like I'm 18 months old again. A fresh lick of nail polish and I'm a new woman - I'm really into nudes and greys at the moment so I'm usually reaching for something like Lychee or Pit Stop both by Barry M. 

What are some of your favourite things to do on pamper night? Don't forget I'm over on Instagram too, and I'm super happy with how my pictures have turned out recently! 

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig