Friday 13 March 2015

CURRENT BROW ROUTINE



Can someone please re-assure me that I'm not the only person that is completely in love with Anastasia Brow Wiz but must have spent £70 in the past year because it runs out so fast? If so - you'll be happy to know I have a solution. Maybelline Brow Drama is the answer to your prayers. Firstly I've been building up the colour with the circular end of the wand until you reaching the desired shade and shape. Then I have been filling in the front of my brows and touching up the arch with the Brow Wiz and I'm done. No need to set with a brow gel as the Brow Drama already does that for you and you still get the perfect hair strokes you need with the Brow Wiz! I can see this making my Brow Wiz last so much longer, meaning I wont feel guilty every time I have to repurchase it.

What are your current brow favourites?

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig