Wednesday 18 February 2015

MY SECRET POSSESSION


I've seen a tonne of lingerie posts flying around the blogger community recently, everything from slinky nightwear, delicate triangle bras and everyday basics. Since I've become recently single I've noticed my underwear draw has had a new lease of life. There's just something so satisfying about having a set that makes you really feel good about yourself.

I absolutely adore the un-padded lace bras that are in all the shops at the moment but because of work they're just totally impractical. And that's where this gorgeous Primark set steps in. It's flattering, good quality and can even be made into a strapless bra aaaaand I got it in black, obviously. It gives the right amount of support and the lace detailing is unnoticeable through my work clothes - winner!

Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig