Wednesday 28 January 2015

URBAN



After recently cutting my hair short again I've been obsessed with trying to find new ways to style it and keep things different rather than slipping back into a boring every day routine. That was when I found the Fudge Sea Salt Spray, it adds a subtle beachy texture to the hair and brushes out perfectly at the end of the day. It smells amazing and is so easy to apply, either blow dry it into damp hair or spritz a little bit on the end for some last minute texture. I really wanted to try the Bumble & Bumble one but I can't justify spending that amount of money on a hair product. So for £6.99 for this bad boy I couldn't say no.

Don't forget there's still time to enter my RayBan giveaway, entries must be before midnight on January 31st!

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig