Friday 9 January 2015

A REAL PRINCE



I always see Rhiannon from FRMS talking about how much she loves D`fluff , and on a recent trip to Lush I couldn't help but go see what they had to offer. I didn't really like the smell of D`fluff, buttttt Prince however smells divine. It is meant for men but I cant imagine there being much difference between this and the womens version. If anything, this should be better for your skin as its meant for use on a mans face rather than his legs (that would be odd).. It works wonders and leaves my legs feeling silky smooth, what else do you need?

What are your thoughts on using mens products instead of womens? Also there's still time to enter my Rayban giveaway here.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig