Wednesday 31 December 2014

THE NUDES YOU NEED

Ive done a couple of posts here and here about my new found love for nude lipstick after overcoming the idea of them not suiting me. And since then, well its clear Ive managed to become a bit of a hoarder..



Maybelline Colour Drama in Nude Perfection: My favourite of them all. A creamy texture with a non-drying matte finish in the form of a pencil. Its a super convenient product to chuck in your handbag on the way out the door and it is so easy to apply you wont even need a mirror.

Topshop Lipstick in Mink: This is definitely the darkest of the three, but it has a silky consistency and a gorgeous almost matte colour payoff that for such a low price I couldn't help but get one for myself when I was buying it as someones Christmas Present! (not sorry)

Maybelline Colour Sensational in Rosewood Pearl: Finaaallly, I dont usually like sheer, glossy lipsticks but for the days when you just want something different and dont have to worry about it smudging or bleeding then this will be your best friend. It doesn't last very long but I wouldn't expect it to with it being such a lightweight formula.

What are your favourite nudes?

Charlotte x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig