Friday 12 December 2014

PINSPIRATION

Ive always been a huge fan of home decor which I partly thank my mum for as she was always painting the house different colours literally every month when I lived at home. And since I moved out with my friend back in September Ive realised how excited I am to decorate my next property and to just make it my own. I've seen all sorts of bloggers posting things from Pinterest and I never really understood the hype but its a lifesaver! I can spend unhealthy amounts of time constantly scrolling through looking for inspiration for all kinds of things from home decor, style and even hair cut ideas ready to take to the hairdressers. I thought I would share with you my current festive themed home decor board in hope it gives you as much excitement as it does me.



(All images are from Pinterest and do not belong to me)

Go follow me on Pinterest here for more pins, and stay up to date with my posts via Bloglovin.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig