Wednesday 10 December 2014

IM SO NANSHY



I recently attended the Hull Blogger meet up, held at Fudge on Princes Avenue and was lucky enough to meet tonnes of amazing local bloggers. One of the brands that got involved was Nanshy, the creators of some of the most gorgeous synthetic make up brushes that are completely against animal testing and never use animal hair.

Im now the proud owner of the Blending brush* and Im being serious that only after one use I am obsessed! The bristles are sooo soft and they apply product so evenly without dropping any hairs. The big test for me is seeing how well they wash because that usually indicates how long they will last. I can't wait to try more of their products, next on my list is definitely the Conceal Perfector brush.

Have you tried any Nanshy brushes before?

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig