Wednesday 3 December 2014

ESSIE DISAPPOINTMENT


Only the other day you saw me singing the praises of Essie polishes here, after buying Mind Your Mittens, and how I finally understood the hype. So I popped back to town and picked up Cocktails and Coconuts - again for only £3.99, and as you can imagine, I got home and couldn't wait to try it. I fully prepped my nails and even pushed the boat out and used a base coat (fancy). Just like my other Essie polish it applied like a dream and although the colour wasn't as great as I imagined it still looked lovely. All was well until after a full day on a training course from work I returned home to find some serious chipping damage. Not a happy bunny. I really want to know if anyone else had this problem with Cocktails and Coconuts or is it just me? Maybe with an even fancier topcoat next time and a bit more TLC it might last longer. Im determined to make this work and add it to my ever growing nude polish collection.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig