Wednesday 12 November 2014

DARK NUDE LIP W/ RIMMEL





I'm late on the bandwagon, I know.. But I've been wanting to attempt the Kylie Jenner nude lip for a while now, but without turning to MAC like everyone else. I've had this Rimmel lipstick in number 08 from the old Kate Moss collection and I think I've used it once then removed it before leaving the house, it just didn't suit me at all. But now I think I've upped my make up game and researched make up trends without just attempting it blind I've found a dark "nude" lip that I adore using only 2 products. As mentioned, the first product is the Rimmel 08 lipstick and I know this might sound strange but I used my Rimmel eyebrow pencil as a lip liner and buffed it onto my lips so it wasn't so obvious. I'm aware there is probably a brown lip liner available but I don't use the eyebrow pencil anymore, and I have no need to spend extra money.

I read and reply to the majority of comments so leave your thoughts on this look below and don't forget to link your blog too.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig