Monday 13 October 2014

NEW BLOG!

If you're a regular around these ends you'll see that we have had a slight face lift.. At 8 months old I was totally fed up of my amateur attempt at making my blog look good and quite honestly I really struggled getting it going so I just accepted "it would do". Until I came across the amazing pipdig website thanks to Helen from thelovecatsinc via Twitter when she told me to try their templates and its safe to say I wasn't disappointed. Their customer service is impeccable and when I asked for help they even offered to do all the work for me when I was at work! Onwards and upwards from here, I vow to love and care for my little space of internet more forever and ever.


With this comes a little life organisation, I've been offered a better position at work, I will be getting myself a car again (yay!) and I'm looking for tonnes more blogs to follow. Leave yours and your faves in the comments and I'll check them all out  - promise.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig