Wednesday 22 October 2014

A BIT OF MAGIQUE

This may sound strange to some but one thing I am thankful for is my super high cheek bones (cheers Dad). I've tried highlighting powders, creams, highlighter sticks and even concealer to accentuate them. For day to day use I was using my good ol' Collection lasting perfection concealer in the lightest shade, on the tops of my cheekbones and under my eyes - until I saw one of my friends using the Loreal Lumi Magique highlighting pen in Light. Well, I went straight to Boots and the rest is history..



If you're going for a subtle, yet noticeable, dewy look then you're gonna need to go get this. It's super creamy consistency lasts around 3 hours on its own or when set with a powder I find it lasts around 4/4.5 hours. My current favourite is the Tarte Smooth Operator loose powder. Make sure you follow me here for a full review on Friday!

The only downside is that there is no way of seeing how much product you have left. I like to know how much I have used in what length of time before I have to repurchase and just before I bought this, my friend say to me "you twist and twist until one day you twist and there's no more left.." Hmm.. Also to dispense the product you twist the bottom cap if you're not careful a lot comes out at once with no way of getting it back in the tube..

With that said, I really want to try the No.7 Instant Radiance Highlighter or/and Topshop's infamous Glow stick for a more evening appropriate look, have you tried either of these before?

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig