Friday 26 September 2014

THE PERFECT AUTUMN SHOE

In a mad rush to find something to wear the other day I popped into the Primark store in Bath. Our store where I live isn't exactly huge so whenever I find myself at large city versions I get pretty over-whelmed. 

My main aim was for a smart pair of trousers and what a surprise I left with no trousers but these gorgeous, matte "leather" shoes. I put them on the next day and at no point did I feel them rubbing or squashing my toes! I love Primark for upping their shoe game and increasing their shoe sizes to an 8, a true fit and great styles - what more can a girl with bigger feet like me ask for?

I couldn't believe my eyes when I got to the counter only to be told they where only £12!! Expect to see these in upcoming outfit posts, I doubt they'll be leaving my feet all Autumn..




Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig