Tuesday 9 September 2014

DIY STORAGE TIPS

Do any of you ever look at something and wish it had been designed for use of something else? This is a constant thought of mine so I took it upon myself to do so! After enjoying some form of Gu Cheesecake I thoroughly washed out the glass jar and used it for storing my rings and loose earrings. I can't even tell you how many people ask me where it's from and are shocked when I say it was once a dessert. Secondly, I purchased a candle from Matalan around a year ago for the bargain price of £2 - yet with the price came a really uneven burning wick and a prime location for dust to gather, so I took a knife to the wax and cleaned it all down. Next thing I knew, candle holder became make up brush holder! I love little things like this as it's a great way to save money especially for all you students/first time home buyers out there!!





Let me know if you'd like to see more posts like this, I move out on Friday 12th September (ahhh) and I'm so keen to find more ways or re-working items for better uses.

Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig