Wednesday 17 September 2014

BIRCHBOX: PULL DOWN THE MOON

I’m so excited to be guest blogging for Charlotte! I blog over at Pull Down The Moon, which just contains beauty, lifestyle and skincare.

I thought for my post for Charlotte I’d talk about the latest offerings I received in my Birchbox. If you don’t know what Birchbox is, it’s a beauty box which provides 6-7 samples including one full size product. They have a range of products, so people do receive different boxes.

Birchbox always go with a theme for their boxes and this month’s one was ‘Happy Days,’ something to do with us moving into Autumn, I think…Anyway, I was really really pleased with my box and you’ll find out why soon. For now let the unveiling begin, this box included:














Korres Citrus Showergel - I’ve never tried anything by Korres ,so I’m excited to use this. It will only get used at the gym because its dinky size is perfect for lugging around.

Agave Healing Oil Treatment - I am super excited for this! It is meant to be so good for hair and this one smells divine! I am yet to use it on my weave or my hair but I shall definitely be doing so!

Beautyblender + Blendercleanser Solid - The star of the show! I think this is the full size blender and it came with the soap. I've already used the soap to clean the beautyblender and my brushes and I’m swooning over it, yes I’m swooning over soap for sponges. I've also tested out the Beautyblender and I can safely say that I see what all the fuss is about, it makes my foundation look like my own skin and is just very flawless.

Benefits It's Potent! Eye Cream – This is the second Benefit product I have been able to try thanks to Birchbox. I am looking forward to using it because it is super popular!

ModelCo Powerlash Black Mascara – I’ve used this mascara once and can’t say I love it, but I don’t hate it. I like the fact that it’s a sample size if I’m honest, makes it handier for travelling!

There were two other bits I got which was the Birchbox Photo Clip, they had collaborated with Photobox, hence the Photo Clip. Not sure I'll actually get any use out of this as I don't ever print photos, but it's pretty. I also got a fruit pack by Urban Fruit (as shown in the last picture) in Magnificent Mango. I don't like mango so I gave it to my mum and she really liked it!


So that's it for my September box. If you like the look of this then feel free to subscribe – you never know you might be able to bag yourself a Beautyblender, or at the very least you might fall in love with a new product.


Thank you so much to Charlotte for letting me blog for her. If you feel like visiting me I’m over on Pull Down The Moon. Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig