Saturday 20 September 2014

AUTUMN ONLINE FAVOURITES: A SO CALLED BEAUTY BLOG

I don't know about you but when September comes around and the post summer blues kick in, I start to feel rather trapped in a work filled mind and I loose touch with my hobbies, passions and favourite things, which for me is Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle and some random others. Luckily, I still have my computer, tablet and phone at my disposal and they still offer a great chance for relaxation from the stress to surf the net and read or interact with websites I can enjoy. Charlotte has kindly allowed me to do this guest post for her wonderful readers, and I've decided that I'm going to share with you my list of Autumn online favourites to bookmark and take refuge in as we ease into fall. Enjoy!

Fashion, beauty and lifestyle:
     Fashionista is a reliable, go-to site for fashion, beauty, careers, lifestyle and the latest of everything of interest to tech savy people like us; budding fashionistas basically. It is perfect for those of us who commute, work endless hours or study endless hours, because it's always updated with the latest trends and news so you don't miss a thing.



     They all hate us is a website you can treasure forever and has an amazing atmosphere and a beautiful community. It started off as two fashion obsessed best friends sending inspirational photos to each other to get them through the day and branched out into a blog thats internationally recognised as every girls happy place. They post the most beautiful images and let their Fashion loves thrive and share with the world what an amazing thing fashion is and having someone to love it with you. 



     The CR Fashionbook is a beautifully designed, fashion dedicated website that is a fashion lovers heaven. It offers inside details about the latest fashion shows and trends, designers and up coming events and everything you could ever want to know fashion wise. The images, videos and articles displayed are spectacular and really keep you in the fashion loop. 



    I only recently discovered what a true gem cosmopolitan is. It's funny, honest, helpful and always there. That sort of describes an ideal best friend, but that's what Cosmo is all about. It likes to gossip so you never miss out on the latest news (celebs, events etc) and it has beauty, fashion and lifestyle advice with articles that are extremely informative. If you're looking to get fit this autumn Cosmo can help, if you need some relationship advice Cosmo can help, even if you just want a quick read of a cheeky bit of gossip, Cosmo has got you covered. So if you haven't read the magazine or been on the site before, I highly recommend you do so.



Blogs I've loved this Autumn:

     The Lovecats Inc is a wonderful beauty and style blog by a lovely lady called Helen whom I've had the privilege to work with. She is a talented, dedicated and a beautiful woman and her blog is very much the same. She posts frequently and her advice and recommendations are priceless.


    There are so many amazing things you can say about Grace and her blog so I wouldn't know where to start. The best thing about her though, is the fact that she is so relatable and really puts a lot of effort into getting to know her readers, and making it easy for her readers to get to know her. She's just as obsessed with beauty and fashion (and food...) as the rest of us and is a joy to catch up with. 





    Style Playground is run by Axelle, a Belgian woman who studied Fashion design in England and Paris. As you can imagine, she knows her stuff and has a fantastic range of interesting and informative posts. Axelle also has a YouTube channel which is equally as good and is a great chance to get to know her even better.


     So there you have it, my Autumn online favourites. I'm a student and I get so mad when I'm just constantly studying with no breaks, so being able to sit down and have a little read of something fun and informative can be so relieving from all that stress. It also just means I get to read about what I love, and who doesn't enjoy that? One blog I did forget to mention was this one; Charlotte has an amazing blog here at Styleaked and a beautiful writing style that I just adore so it's been such a privileged to post here. Thank you so much for reading this post and I hope to see some of you over on my blog soon x
  

                                                         Jessica Anna at A So Called Beauty Blog

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig