Friday 8 August 2014

MYTHOLOGY DUPE

I recently purchased MAC's Mythology eye shadow from their website as a little treat for myself. I'm really warming to copper shades this summer, they're perfect for festivals and easily worn during the day or into the night. However as soon as this little beauty came through my door I realised it was almost identical to the 5th shade in the Sleek Storm palette.... When swatched, the Sleek shadow is slightly lighter but when blended they are very nearly identical. Mythology from MAC was £10 for the single shadow, and the Sleek palette was £7.99 for 12 shadows!! I'd love to hear your thoughts on make up dupes, what's your opinion on price over quality?




When I reach 100 followers on Bloglovin' I'll be giving away a band new MAC lipstick so head over and follow me if you're not already!! See my last post for entry details. 

Charlotte x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig