Sunday 29 June 2014

SEPHORA FORMULA X NAIL POLISHES

Once I saw the fabulous Estee` from Essie Button post about the Sephora Formula X Nail Polishes I figured I had to try them for myself. You get the Cleanse, Prime and Shine polishes in the set with a choice of your own colour. I opted for "In The Sun", a gorgeous Pink toned Coral shade that will look unreal with a tan. I also got the colour Incandescent as I couldn't choose between the two, oops!!


The Cleanse polish doesn't feel or look like it does that much however I've been using it first as that is what is suggested, followed by the Primer coat which dries super fast. After leaving my nails for a minute I am not lieing when I say you only have to apply 1 coat of the actual colour polish for a bold colour. (See below)


Topped off with the chip resistant Shine coat makes the polish feel almost like a gel polish, really smooth and glossy just like a manicure from the salon.

This would make a great gift for someone with an interest in trying new nail polishes, not only new colours. Although the polishes are made in the UK (according to the packaging) they do not sell them here so you'll have to order directly from the Sephora website - boo..
Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig