Friday 27 June 2014

MAC LIPSTICK COLLECTION

I've always been more of a bold lip, subtle eye kinda girl as you can probably tell by the lipsticks you're about to see. I'm a huge fan of MAC lipsticks - especially the Matte ones. Some of the more pale colours can have quite a drying effect but the bolder brighter colours seem to last for hours, even after eating and drinking. I thought I'd share my collection with you although some of the shades are very similar they all look slightly different on the lips and I can imagine even more individual on different skin tones.






Choice for today - Ruby Woo

If you have any other MAC Lipstick suggestions be sure to leave them in the comments below!
Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig