Monday 23 June 2014

ANASTASIA BROW WIZ

A few days ago I was very luckily gifted some products from the US by a family friend and one of those was the Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Wiz. It's very rare that it takes me less than a couple of weeks to really start enjoying a product but this is something else. Unlike most eyebrow pencils, Anastasia have a large colour range with 9 very natural shades to chose from. I opted for Medium Brown as I am trying to get my hair a lighter brown and it's a perfect match!!





The packaging is so simple yet sleek and the lids on each end are really secure which means no chance of them falling off in my make up bag and damaging the product - it happens trust me!! R.I.P MAC Lipsticks and Kohl Eyeliners.......

The actual product itself is a lot softer than a normal pencil however proves to last a lot longer without smudging or wearing away, great for people like me on 10 hour shifts with no chance of re-application! It also comes with an amazing quality spooly on the other end for taming those brows to perfection.




As far as I'm aware Anastasia isn't available in the UK, however there are plenty of US websites that ship to the UK for a slightly higher charge but trust me when I say it is gonna be sooooo worth it.

Charlotte x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig