Friday 30 May 2014

BODY SHOP BLEMISH FADE NIGHT LOTION

I was never the kind of person to have a night time skin routine but since I got this as a gift for my birthday back in April I haven't gone a day without using it. The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion has worked wonders for me. Whenever I get a break out I'm 99% of the time left with a red mark that lasts about 2 weeks and is such a pain to cover and means using a lot of concealer. However this product has dramatically improved the appearance of break out redness and natural blemishes around my T-zone. It took me about 2 weeks to start noticing a difference but my face is finally free of skin demons and I can only put it down to this product. If I was confident enough to post a no make up selfie for proof trust me I would!!!


I cannot recommend this enough and for just £9.00 you get 30ml of product which will last ages as you only need a pea sized amount per application.




Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig