Wednesday 12 March 2014

WISHLIST WEDNESDAY - ASOS

Hi lovlies, I could write "I need these" and attach the following picture and be done with this post. I think I've finally found what I want to wear for my birthday and it is these beautiful powder blue trousers from ASOS.


I've mentioned before I am fairly tall and finding trousers/jeans long enough is an issue most of the time but these bad boys are high waisted - WIN. I adore how gorgeous the silver shoes look with this outfit but I'm struggling to find them anywhere on the ASOS website!!

Fingers crossed I can re-create this look with my own twist, most probably with a jacket - as although it is slightly warming up a little April is known for its showers and I don't fancy getting caught out in just a tshirt. These are currently in my Saved Items basket, but with payday only 2 days away they could be in the post before next week.

Let me know what pieces you're loving at the minute for the SS14 transition. 
Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig