Sunday 23 February 2014

BOOHOO CROC CUT OUT ANKLE BOOTS

I never believed in love at first sight (besides Ryan Gosling), until I spotted these beauties on the Boohoo website and when I saw they were the very last pair I had to pop them in my basket right away!!! Unfortunately they have totally sold out so I cant leave a link, however I can bombard you with pictures and give you some kind of idea as to what Boohoo have to offer. Fingers crossed they come back into stock asap so you can all get your hands on a pair.

 

 

These gorgeous shoes are described as a patent "mock" croc print with gold hardware. They are so so comfortable which is great as they can be worn with or without socks, matched with turned up jeans or even dresses. At such a reasonable price of £30 the quality is amazing - the great sturdy heel and super soft lining is lush.


I've bought plenty of clothing items from Boohoo.com before however never ordered shoes, but as far as a first impression goes I'll be wearing the life out of these and certainly be back for more - especially as they sent me an email containing 20% off my next order!!!

"A woman can carry a bag, but it is the shoe that carries the woman." - Christian Louboutin

Charlotte x




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Those boots are gorgeous, love the texture!

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun loving your blog by the way!! x

      Charlotte x

      Delete
  2. Love the boots :) great purchase.

    Thanks for the comment, weird you've never found a fellow Yorkshire blog there are loads of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many more I could've done some serious bank damage!!
      Hopefully I'll come across some more if yours is anything to go by.
      Charlotte x

      Delete

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig